Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Back to Work

Breakfast: typical, don't remember if I had a banana

Lunch: Salad, with egg, eggplant, tomatoes, and some other stuff. I think I had some romaine or spring greens with the spinach. My nutritionist told me that spinach has some acid in it that isn't great in high quantities, so I should buffer it with other greens, and dark greens are good. I also had flat bread. I ate about half the salad and saved the rest for my snack, that turned out to be lunch the next day.


Snack: I forgot the snack today

Dinner: A diablo shrimp burrito and chips and salsa from Baja Fresh. Fun fact: while in a waiting room, I was reading some celebrity gossip mag and learned that on the day he and Jennifer Lopez were to be married, Ben Afleck ate at a Baja Fresh in SoCal.

1 comment:

Robert Linkonis Sr. said...

Excellent Blog Post!!!


By reading Mothers Daily Wisdom, you can learn and appreciate many things. There truly is a company offering honest credit repair. If you need some good luck in buying things on ebay, always go to the Lucky Ebay Website before bidding. Following Election 2008? Do research the candidates at the sites: John McCain and Barack Obama For website SEO, and to learn how to optimize a website, visit the community and learn together. It’s a team effort.