Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I've been bad about posting...

...but I have been taking pictures of the things I've been eating. Because there are so many though, here are the highlights. I also effed up a few times recently, which you should berate me for.

I ate this for breakfast today. I wanted to try the new flavor of mcdonalds coffee, but they messed up and gave me hazelnut. It's good tho. And I heart bacon egg and cheese biscuits...although I only ate about half of it.















My friend came over one day for lunch. We made pistachio pesto with potatoes and noodles, and then a raspberry salad with a apple cider vinaigrette, that I added lemon zest to. It was a delicious, healthy lunch.












At work one day I got a burger at my this burger place in the skyway. The burger's there are good and the fries are fantastic.









One day I had tamales for dinner. I bought a package that were prepared and frozen from the downtown farmer's market. They are good, but not the best tamales I've ever had.
















1 comment:

Sig. said...

Pistachio pesto? Interesting.