Saturday, July 5, 2008

What WE Eat [sometimes]

Yesterday, Rock and I both only had two meals, breakfast at Denica's and dinner at Sutro's. I had coffee with some creamer, skim milk, splenda, and a sugar, we shared a cranberry white chocolate chip cookie, and each had breakfast burritos. Mine had egg beaters, potatoes, and cheese and I ate all of it, because I was hung over.

Dinner: 9pm

Bread with some butter - I had this piece with dinner, and another piece before, not pictured. You may notice the inspiration for this blog on my Blackberry.

Heirloom Tomato Salad - with watercress, feta, and two amazing croutons.

Swordfish over potatoes, capers, and leeks with a Pinot Noir. Delicious!

And for desert, we ordered the cheese plate, with a brie, a sheep's milk, and a goat's milk cheese.

2 comments:

Sig. said...

You know...I wouldn't ever think about ordering cheese for dessert, but that's a great idea. Mmmm. :)

Urs said...

It is, yes, but note that I also had some vegetables with this meal before. Cheese still isn't terribly good for you, and this was very soft cheese, meaning it was pretty fatty.