Monday, August 4, 2008

Celebrating 40 Years

Breakfast: Toast with egg whites, coffee

Lunch: My co-worker's 40th anniversary with the company lunch

A roll with butter, times 1.5


I had a prawn, a crab cake, and a little pile of calimari from this plate


I ate less than two thirds of this dish, taking the rest home for the snack later, or, as it turned out, the next day. I had about two thirds of a glass of chardonnay with the meal too. It was Seafood Risotto. This photo looks like the dish was small, it wasn't.


This was the creme brule that I didn't eat, since I forgot to photograph it before I started eating.

And no, she isn't making any retirement plans

Dinner: At the UU meeting, I had lots of celery, grape tomatoes, and some broccoli with that veggie dip, two mini scones, two lady fingers, and a piece of peach pie. I thought it was apple, and didn't want any, but I decided to have a piece when I learned it was peach. It isn't that I don't like apple pie, but I realized that having grown up with lots of apple things at home, anything apple just seems, well, too ordinary to me.

No comments: