Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Breakfast: 8 or something


Lunch: 11:15

I had about half of this salad and the circled bit of the flat bread. I meant to have the rest for a snack later, but then I left the box somewhere in the cafeteria. Did I mention that I was kind of out of it today? I was.

Snack: 3pm

A friend gave me two of these bars because he ordered a bunch and he was sick of them. It was pretty good. Nutrition Information Here.

Snack: 6pm

I needed some food before working out

Dinner: 8:30

I had some sockeye salmon and green beans (cooked from frozen, not canned). I was eating the fruit, which contained raspberries as well, up until about 11:30. When I bake things, I put a sheet of aluminum foil on a baking sheet, and all of the salmon skin stuck to the aluminum foil, so I threw it away.

No comments: